PandaBed is calling for submissions for #BestInternship2015!
13 Jul 2015
PandaBed is looking for 3 lucky interns, who will be given the unique opportunity to travel around Asia for two weeks, for free!
We’ll be sending you on a road trip around Asia to stay at our trusted PandaBed accommodations meet with local friendly hosts and immerse yourself in a uniquely local experience.
Here’s what you’ll get from the internship
- Get to visit countries in Asia of your choice, explore the different facets of the world’s most diverse and culturally rich region
- Stay with like-minded local hosts who will open up their homes to you
- Explore an area of interest in the countries you visit (For example – street food, nightlife, sports, arts & culture, shopping, architecture)
What’s the catch?
Good things are meant to be shared! Your mission is to document your experiences on photos, videos and blog posts and share them with your friends and family on social media. Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll have to do:
- Take photo and video footages of your homestay and interaction with the people you meet
- Produce a summary video of your trip
- Share updates of your trip on social media platforms and blog
- Instagram takeover
What we are looking for?
We’re looking for candidates who are fun-loving, adventurous, have a good social following and:
- Love travelling and meeting new people
- Love sharing your experiences with others
- Have good photography, video-editing and writing skills (2 of 3)
- Have at least 1,000 social followers across your social platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Blog)
How to apply?
#BestInternship2015 is open to all. To apply, all you need to do is to upload a 90-second video telling us why you are the best intern for the job. In your video, you should also:
- Tell us more about yourself and why you are keen to do the #BestInternship2015
- What is the area of interest or theme you would like to explore during the internship
- The title of your video should include the ‘#BestInternship2015’ hashtag and be uploaded on your own social media platforms (YouTube / Vimeo / Facebook).
- Share with us a public link to view the video (please do not send us the actual video file, or a download link)
- Share with us the links to your social media accounts
Applications will be accepted from now until 6 August 2015. Hurry and apply now!
Check out last year’s amazing #BestInternship experience by our 2014 winners, Anna and Lucas, who got to travel around Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Hong Kong for free!